While revelers were teeming through the streets of Boston in search of all things Irish on St. Patrick's Day, Sarah brought a little more green to the GOT -- as if green moray eels and Myrtle the 550-pound green sea turtle weren't enough green for one tank!
Hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! And if you need a little more green in your life, come by the Giant Ocean Tank at the Aquarium to visit Myrtle, our moray eels and the hundreds of other animals living on this Caribbean coral reef.
Giant Ocean Tank Divers Blog
Bookmark and Share
2015 Spring Bahamas Expedition
Sort Dive Expedition Posts
2014 Fall Bahamas Expedition
2014 Spring Bahamas Expedition
2013 Bahamas Expedition
2012 Sea TURTLE Expedition
2012 Spring Bahamas Expedition
2011 Cold Water Collecting Expedition
2011 Sea TURTLE Teen Expedition
2011 Spring Bahamas Expedition
Fall 2010 Bahamas Expedition
Spring 2010 Bahamas Expedition
2010 Sea TURTLE Teen Expedition
Spring 2009 Bahamas Expedition
Fall 2008 Bahamas Expedition
Spring 2008 Bahamas Expedition
All Giant Ocean Tank Posts
Sort Giant Ocean Tank Posts
What's Happening (News/Events)
Our Reef Residents (Animal Profiles)
Dive Buddies (Volunteer/Intern Profiles)
Many People Ask (FAQ)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2011 (73)
- #74: Our Reef Residents - Mero the warsaw grouper
- It only gets better!
- Fish don't hold their breath underwater. Now I don...
- #73: Exams during school vacation? If you're a sea...
- Diving In, Literally!
- It's all in the family
- #76: St. Patrick's Day in the GOT
- We came, we saw, we DOVE!
- #72: The Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D meets the GOT
- #75: Many People Ask - Actually, they never ask......
- Questions, corals and inspiration!
- SEA TURTLE hosts its inaugural guest speaker
- #71: What's Happening - Biology of Fishes Class
- Butterflyfishes and Angelfishes
- SEA TURTLEs eat Oreos?
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (55)
Aquarium divers go on several daily dives to care for the animals in the Giant Ocean Tank (GOT) as well as lead expeditions to the Bahamas.