I’m so excited to…..
- Just go and do it- diving in the OPEN OCEAN!
- Test our skills we have learned in the pool.
- See the Bahamas and enjoy the warm weather!
- Watch life underwater!
- Eat the yummy food on the boat (eating is an important part of diving!)
- Just know the fact that it’s going to be wicked awesome!
- Wake up on the boat and having the ocean right there!
SEA TURTLE for excited!
I’m a little nervous about….
- The first dive-we’re so small but the ocean is so big!
- Having this totally new experience, lots of nervous excitement though.
- Being away from family for the extended time.
No nerves here!
And another thing….
- This trip is the silver lining of the spring. With college stuff, papers due, summer job hunting going on, it’s nice to know that the trip is here.
- All of our hard work is going to pay off!
- There is no better group to go share the water and the Bahamas with!
- Disbelief! Trip is days (now just hours) away. Can’t wait!
- I’m honored and proud to be a part of the inaugural SEA TURTLE trip.